Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Top Ten Reasons I'm Friends With Angela:


10) She won't read my blog, unless it's about her... and she will be the first one to admit it. Much like she has no trouble standing directly in front of me in a picture on MY 30th birthday.



9) She is one of the sweetest people on the planet. She will do anything to help a friend. She's so good.


8) She can also be a little "bad." She's not afraid to hang out with me when I'm being a devil.


7) She's up for anything. Seriously. And she will let you take pictures!


6) Every girl needs a friend like her. We can sit and talk for hours about anything. Serious stuff, silly stuff, fun stuff, scary stuff, emotional stuff, and of course guy stuff.


5) She's super fun. Whether we are dancing, eating, playing, or just chilling, we always have a ton of fun.


4) She is the only other girl in our group of friends. I love my guys, but sometimes they just don't understand things like Angela does. They are not as patient shoppers, either.


3) She is (relatively) drama free! She doesn't play head games and is not one of those "mean girls." She's comfortable with herself and with posing like Audrey with me.


2) She can be silly. There are times when the people around us have no idea what's going on and why we are laughing so hard. I love that she will be stupid with me. We were eating with an imaginary friend in this picture. It's best that no one else be around us when we are like this. That's why our friend is imaginary. He left.


1) We are so different. We have different tastes in guys, clothes, style, movies, and lots of other things. Somehow, we are able to find little similarities in everything though. It was a friendship made in Heaven. I love this girl!



3 comments:

Angela said...

Yes I did read your entire blog this time. It was short, simple and had visuals. My type of reading. :) Oh by the way- I was standing in front of you in that picture because I was the shortest one of us four. :P

Angela

Angela said...

PS. I also love how Audrey is in picture. :D

Jason Tupa said...

I like Imaginary Friends. They Rock!