Thursday, January 13, 2011

Parent Conference Week

This week has flown by. It's hard to believe tomorrow is Friday. I don't think I've ever said that about a conference week before. Usually, the hurried shortened school days, stressful parent conferences, and getting home late every night makes this week seem to drag on for-EV-er. I had a dr. appointment on Monday, Tuesday was my late night at school, I met with my bishop on Wednesday, and I had another dr. appointment today. It's been busy, but I feel like I've hardly seen my kids, I surely didn't get to talk to all of my parents, and I had time to make and eat good dinners too.

My neurologist told me my medicine takes about 3 months to start working. It's been just over 3 months and when I told him about how bad my exhaustion had been, and how it has been much less for the last week and 1/2. Then I told him how good I've been feeling emotionally since last week. He said that his patients who Copaxone tend to have a time when they are like, "Oh. It's working now." The other meds aren't like that. It was pretty funny because I hadn't realized that all of the good things had started at the same time until he kept asking me questions. It was pretty good to figure that out. I go back in 3 months. If there is still no major problems then I will have another MRI 3 months after that at the 1 year mark. I'm very happy about that because I HATE MRI's.

I can't wait to hang out with Angela tomorrow! Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Jim and Brooke said...

Yea! good news!
The beginning of many great days!